Clarizen, the global leader in collaborative work management software, today announced record-setting growth in 2016. Clarizen anticipates this trend will accelerate in 2017 as more enterprises become proactive in improving business agility by facilitating better collaboration among all their employees.
Clarizen’s success reflects the growth of the global project and portfolio management market, which IDC predicts will grow to reach $5.2 billion by 2020. IDC reports demand will remain strong for project portfolio management (PPM) solutions as enterprises prioritize improving agile management of human, financial, and other resources1.
READ MORE: The Global Workforce Is Increasingly Mobile
Compared to 2015, Clarizen realized tremendous growth in 2016 across large enterprise customers, including:
- 30% YoY growth in revenue from enterprise customers
- 27% YoY increase in user adoption rate among enterprise customers
Clarizen helped customers drive business agility and achieve:
1. Increased margin and utilization leveraging the Clarizen’s enhanced resource planning features and reports
2. Faster bimodal project execution via Clarizen and Atlassian’s JIRA integration, which optimizes the benefits of both agile and waterfall methodologies.
3. Streamlined work execution for end users with native Microsoft Sharepoint integration for both on-premises and Office 365 customers.
The leading industry analyst firms have taken notice of Clarizen’s growth and the maturity of its solution:
- Forrester Research positioned Clarizen as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, Q4 2016 report.
- Gartner, Inc. for the second straight year placed Clarizen in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services, Worldwide.
- IDC selected Clarizen as a leader in the IDC Worldwide Cloud Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) and PPM Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)* MarketScape.
In addition, the company won several awards in 2016, including being named as a finalist in the 2016 SIIA CODiE Awards for both the Best Project Management Mobile Application and Best Project Management Solution categories. KMWorld named Clarizen to its list of “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” for the third consecutive year.
“We’re not only seeing an increase in the number of projects our customers are creating, but also in the number of projects they’re completing under budget and within scope,” said Boaz Chalamish, CEO at Clarizen. “At the same time we are seeing an acceleration in project execution and overall productivity. There’s a direct link between increasing employee engagement and improving overall business agility, and that trend will continue driving Clarizen’s innovation and focus for our customers in 2017. Put simply, we’re helping our customers get more work done in less time.”
The Clarizen platform is 100 percent cloud-based, so a high availability rate is critical to customers’ success. Clarizen maintained a 99.95 percent uptime and reliability rate throughout 2016. Further, the customer satisfaction score for Clarizen support was above 98% for the year, well above the SaaS industry average.
“Delivering the highest customer service and support at Clarizen is one of the most important things we do for our customers,” said Josh Santos, Sr. Director, Global Support at Clarizen. “Many of our customers rely on Clarizen to drive mission critical projects and delivering industry-leading reliability and support is crucial.”
READ MORE: BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING
Paylocity’s Web Benefits Manager, Ashly Ruddy, whose company provides industry-leading technology and customer support for innovative cloud-based payroll and HCM software, credits the company’s implementation of Clarizen as a key factor driving business agility.
“Our global workforce demands a comprehensive and effective platform to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget,” said Ruddy. “Clarizen has been instrumental to our company’s project success and productivity, and we have been extremely satisfied with their responsive, exceptional customer service and support.”